This service retrieves the Raw GNSS Position Time Series from WUT-EUREF Distribution.
It allows the user to get coordinate objects (not removed from outliers and corrected for offsets) for a given station, sampling period, coordinates system and format.
How to use:
Click on the service configuration tab and fill-in or select the desired values for each of the 3 parameters. Then click on apply and then download using the download icon (see example below) or copy URL and paste it into your browser.
The 4 following parameters are required :
- marker – four letter station identification: IGS standard name of the desired GNSS receiver, uppercase
- coordinates_system : Name of the desired coordinates system (normally xyz or neu, please refer to Products – Station Information – List Product Download Search Criteria for all possible coordinate systems)
- format: Name of the desired output format (for example json or pbo, please refer to Products – Station Information – List Product Download Search Criteria for all possible output formats)
- sampling_period: Name of the desired sampling period (normally daily or weekly, please refer to Products – Station Information – List Product Download Search Criteria for all possible sampling periods)
The following parameters are optional :
- Date filter, in UTC time, to activate, click Override:
- epoch_start – beginning of epoch (date format YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm:ss)
- epoch_end – end of epoch (date format YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm:ss)
If no date is provided, the whole time series will be returned.
- apply_offsets – apply estimated offsets to time series or not (1 or true to apply, 0 or false to not apply. Default = 0)
- calibration_model – Selects products that used the chosen antenna calibration model. Please refer to products/attributes/calibration_model request for possible calibration models.
- cut_off_angle – Selects products that used the chosen cut-off angle or larger
- otl_model – Selects products that used the chosen OTL model (please refer to products/attributes/otl_model request for possible OTL models)
- reference_frame – name of the desired reference frame (please refer to products/attributes/reference_frame request for possible reference frames)
- remove_outliers – remove outliers from time series or not (1 or true to remove, 0 or false to do nothing. Default = 1)
- All parameters are case-sensitive
- Some search parameters are only available for testing purposes.
- Not all parameters are available for all products
- Using the date from the top of the GUI doesn’t change anything.