- EUREF GNSS Daily Position Time Series from ROB-EUREF
- EPOS GNSS Daily Position Time Series from INGV
- EPOS GNSS Daily Position Time Series from UGA-CNRS
- EUREF-EPOS GNSS Weekly Position Time Series from SGO-EPND
The services in this section retrieve the GNSS Position Time Series from the EPOS approved Distribution.
Get timeseries objects (which is a time series) for a given station, coordinates system and format.
How to use:
Click on the service configuration tab and fill-in or select the desired values for each of the 3 parameters. Then click on apply and then download using the download icon (see example below) or copy URL and paste it into your browser.
The 3 following parameters are required :
- marker – four letter station identification: IGS standard name of the desired GNSS receiver, uppercase
- coordinates_system : Name of the desired coordinates system (normally xyz (units: Meter) or enu (units: Milimeter), please refer to Products – Station Information – List Product Download Search Criteria for all possible coordinate systems)
- format: Name of the desired output format (for example json or pbo, please refer to Products – Station Information – List Product Download Search Criteria for all possible output formats)
The following parameters are optional :
- Date filter, in UTC time, to activate, click Override:
- epoch_start – beginning of epoch (date format YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm:ss)
- epoch_end – end of epoch (date format YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm:ss)
If no date is provided, the whole time series will be returned.
- All parameters are case-sensitive