- GNSS Station Velocities from UGA-CNRS Distribution
- GNSS Station Velocities from INGV Distribution
- GNSS Station Velocities from SGO-EPND Distribution
- GNSS Station Velocities from ROB-EUREF Distribution
Each of these allow the user to retrieve secular velocities for a given station, in a user-selected coordinate system and format.
The velocities with respect to a no-net-rotation global terrestrial frame (currently ITRF2014) are returned in the local components East (e), North (n), and Up (u), (Or X,Y,Z) together with the associated uncertainties: standard deviations per component (SEd, SNd, SUd) and correlations between them (Rne, Rnu, Reu)
How to use:
Click on the service configuration tab and fill-in or select the desired values for each of the 3 parameters. Then click on apply and then download using the download icon (see example below) or copy URL and paste it into your browser.
All 3 parameters are required for this service (in order):
- Four letter station identification : IGS standard names of GNSS receivers, uppercase
- coordinates_system : name of the desired coordinates system, default = enu (please refer to products/attributes/coordinate_system request for all possible coordinate systems)
- format : name of the output format, default = json (please refer to products/attributes/format request for all possible output formats)
- Parameters are case sensitive
Example for the Velocities from a Station in XML format