It lists the possible values for the parameters that allow querying the web service Download RINEX file Metadata from EPOS Validated Providers.
The output is a JSON file.
How to use
Click on the service configuration tab and choose one of the parameters from the drop down. Then click on apply and then download using the download icon (see below) or copy URL and paste it into your browser.
The parameters that can be used by this service are (in order):
- Receiver: list of all IGS standard names of GNSS receivers installed at EPOS-GNSS stations (historical and present)
- Agency: Name, abbreviation, and addresses of all agencies owning the EPOS-GNSS (=data provider) (no country ?)
- City: Names of the cities where EPOS-GNSS stations are installed
- Files type: List of observation file types: format (RINEX2 or RINEX3), sampling window (e.g., 1h or 24h), and sampling frequency (e.g. 30s) provided by the EPOS-GNSS stations
- Radome: list of all IGS standard radomes 4-character codes installed at EPOS-GNSS stations (historical and present)
- Station: List of the station site names and identification codes (marker)( 4-char ID and 9-char ID) of the EPOS-GNSS stations (historical and present).
- Antenna: list of all IGS standard names of the antennas installed at EPOS-GNSS stations (historical and present)
- State: list of the states/provinces/regions (+ their country) where EPOS-GNSS stations are installed or have been installed
- Country: List of all countries + 3-character ISO code
- Network (available soon). List of GNSS-STATION networks.
Note: There are some inconsistencies between the name of the parameters in “List RINEX files search parameters” and “Download RINEX file… “ (e.g., marker). In addition, some parameters in “List RINEX files search parameters” are missing in the service “Download RINEX file…” (ex: there is no way to get the list of networks).
Note: The “marker” in “Download RINEX” is the 4-char ID value returned when searching for the “station” parameter in “List RINEX”.
Note : The “List RINEX Files search parameters” also returns information on EPOS-GNSS stations that do not yet provide RINEX data through EPOS.